As we’re at the middle of spring, you can hardly say when the heat wave will reach your home. So thinking about acquiring one of the bellow type of fans will get your prepared.
The first two things you’ll need to think about are the space required for the fan and design of this one. Most people who have a very small floor space and care about their interior design usually opt for a sleek tower fan that doesn’t require much space to fit in. Although traditional round blade fans can work for a rustic or classic retro look, their size is a problem for many small rooms. There is another exceptional category which that of the bladeless, noise free Dyson fans and which I will talk about in a moment.
Also keep in mind that it’s not that you like the design of a fan that it is the best choice to make. Your room size is also a crucial parameter as a mini tower fan or a desk fan can do the job without having to spend more dollars on a pedestal fan or floor fan that are destined to be used in larger spaces.
Other features and specifications are also important to take into consideration like speed settings and adjustment options, so please read carefully and think about these whether they are relevant to your situation or not.
Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link™ Fan Heater Air Purifier, White/Silver
The carefully conceived Dyson’s Pure Hot + Cool Link is made to both cool your room, and heat it as well. On top of that this bladeless fan work also as an air purifier. This makes a device that could be used throughout the whole year.
- Speeds up to 2100rpm
- Remote control – full control from anywhere in your room
- One touch oscillation control
- Pivots on its own center of gravity, staying put without clamping
- Bladeless – no fast-spinning blades or visible heating elements
- Minimal design makes it super easy to clean
Swan Retro 12-inch Desk Fan
This Swan fan is ideal for retro look lovers. The goldish color adds an even more interesting retro look that will fit in many situations without taking a lot of space that a pedestal fan would.
- 3 Speed settings
- Air flow: 38m3/H
- Oscillation function
- Adjustable tilt
- Diameter: 12 inches
Judge 3 Speed Pedestal Fan
- Sits on a sturdy base and has a 16″/40cm diameter five fin fan.
- Ideal for cooling rooms or conservatories and is fully adjustable in both height and fan angle. For a wider cooling range this pedestal fan also has an oscillating option.
- Simple to use controls include on/off buttons and speed buttons. There’s also a handy timer which can be set from 10 to 60 minutes after which the fan automatically turns off.
Dimplex DXMBCF Black Tower Fan
This is one of the slimmest and sleekest tower fans in the market. As it is clear by its design, this Dimplex tower fan won’t take much space in your room and will cover a large area thanks to its automatic oscillation that emits a wide airflow. It comes with a remote control with an easy-to-read LED display.